Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Dedicated hardware acceleration provides a Zero packet loss architecture
- Filtering of traffic so that each monitoring or inline security tool receives exactly the right data
- SSL decryption to quickly detect emerging threats encrypting exploits within application traffic
- Dynamic filter compiler handles all filter rule complexities automatically – no overlapping filter rule headaches
- Aggregation of traffic from multiple TAPs or SPAN ports
- Load-balancing of traffic to multiple analysis tools
- L7 application awareness efficiently allows for packet processing based on unique applications
No dropped packets
You deploy network packet brokers to provide visibility into network traffic, not create blind spots. If your packet broker drops packets, you are creating blind spots that can interfere with network analytics, or, even worse, impact security.
Keysight network packet brokers are built with a system architecture that enables line rate performance with no dropped traffic or packet loss. This means that your visibility infrastructure can deliver the 100% visibility that you need. Remember, partial visibility isn't good enough.
Hardware Accelerated Performance Built In
"Do what you can in hardware. Do what you must in software." The old adage about system design remains true today. While we are in the era of software defined networks and software defined everything else, in the end when performance matters you build the right system with the right hardware.
Like some of the most advanced high performance cloud and network infrastructure, Keysight network packet brokers use FPGA-based hardware acceleration to ensure line rate performance and no dropped packets, even with features and filters turned on – an area where the competition struggles.
When you select a network visibility solution, you might not pay much attention to feature compatibility – after all it is only reasonable to expect that the features you read about on the data sheet can be used together on a single system.
With Keysight, they can. Our unique hardware architecture ensures that multiple features can run on the same packet broker at the same time. This is not the case for our biggest competitor – their solution is for you to buy and manage more modules and daisy chain everything together – a solution that quickly becomes costly and unscalable.
Ease of use
With Keysight's intuitive drag and drop GUI, it has never been easier to get the right traffic to the right tools. Quickly and easily connect taps and SPANs, apply filters, deduplicate, decrypt and forward traffic to the right tools. Our patented dynamic filter compiler makes quick work of the complexity of overlapping filters.
Other solutions often require complex and hard to manage REGEX and other command line exercises. While powerful, command line expressions can be intricate and hard to confirm, greatly increasing the risk of human error and misconfiguration. The Keysight GUI helps speed operations and eliminate error.
The RIght Packet Broker for Your Application
|?||Vision E40||Vision E100||Vision 7816||Vision E10S||Vision E1S||Vision ONE||Vision X||Vision 7300|
|CHASSIS AND PORTS|
|MODE OF OPERATION|
|Simultaneous Inline and Out-of-Band||X||X||?||X||?||X||X||?|
Extend and enhance the capabilities of your network packet broker with additional features and capabilities.